► MINDSET COACHING
⇒ Could what you BELIEVE about yourself impact your SUCCESS or failure in your business?
⇒ How can you transform your inner world of thoughts and feelings to be successful?
⇒ What would your business look like if you had the right empowering mindset?
⇒ How can you change your negative self-talk?
- I will support you to transform your negative mind-chatter into empowering supportive self-talk. This negative mind chatter comes from your subconscious beliefs.
- We will use a proprietary belief change process and uncover negative beliefs, replace them with empowering beliefs so you become unstoppable in everything you do.
► WHAT EXACTLY IS A MINDSET?
The most important definitions state:
► Mindset is a “collection of beliefs and thoughts that make up the mental attitude, inclination, habit or disposition that predetermines a person´s interpretations and responses to events, circumstances, and situations.” – Source: Mindset.com
► Mindset is a fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person´s responses to and interpretation of situations. A mental inclination, tendency, or habit. (Merriam-Webster.com)
► The ideas and attitudes with which a person approaches a situation, especially when these are seen as being difficult to alter. (World English Dictionary)
► GROWTH MINDSET VS. FIXED MINDSET
In her book, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success: How We Can Learn to Fulfill Our Potential, Stanford social psychologist, Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D. describes two different mindsets: A Fixed-Mindset and a Growth Mindset.
“In a fixed mindset, people believe their basic qualities, like their intelligence or talent, are simply fixed traits. They spend their time documenting their intelligence or talent instead of developing them. They also believe that talent alone creates success—without effort.”
“In a growth mindset, people believe that their most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work—brains and talent are just the starting point. This view creates a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment. Virtually all great people have had these qualities.”
Dweck says, “Teaching a growth mindset creates motivation and productivity in the worlds of business, education, and sports. It enhances relationships.”
It helps you unleash your potential. Your view of yourself can determine everything. If you believe that your qualities are unchangeable — the fixed mindset — you will want to prove yourself correct over and over rather than learning from your mistakes.
In my blog posts (Dec. 2019 and Jan. 2020) I portrayed both mindsets and explained how my 7-step process can help you to develop a true growth mindset.
For more information go to https://mariusbill.com/blog/
► HOW CAN A MINDSET COACH HELP?
► A mindset coach is dedicated to rewiring an individual’s mindset, allowing them to be the very best version of themselves and to unlock their full potential.
► Changes their narrative, align their words with their actions
► Create a new way to accomplish goals
► Create a clear action plan and hold them accountable
► Change their beliefs, habits, thought patterns, and mental inclinations.
► HOW CAN I HELP YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET?
- ► There are various methodologies and concepts to change your mindset. I tried out most of them and was not very satisfied with the results.
- ► The most effective process I came across is the “Clear Your Beliefs Process” from Lion Goodman. I used this process myself and cleared out 10 major negative beliefs. Since I experienced it´s effectiveness, I use it with all of my clients with amazing and lasting results. It sets an amazing baseline to develop your true potential!
- ► Energy Leadership Process and Energy Leadership™ Index assessment
- ► The work from Stanford social psychologist, Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D. as a baseline.
- ► My expanded unique methodology – the 7-step process – for developing a true growth mindset:
⇒ Step 1: Who do you want to be?
- What is your ideal self-concept?
- How do you want to show up in your business?
⇒ Step 2: Embrace what bothers you
- What is bothering you? Why is it bothering you?
- It can be quite challenging to embrace anything that bothers you.
- To face it, to look it in the eye, is not easy but highly rewarding!
⇒ Step 3: Become aware of your triggers
- Determine what triggers you. Does it happen when you take on a new challenge, are criticized, need to meet deadlines or have disagreements?
- Be the observer of your thoughts and emotions.
- Now, think back and remember an experience that keeps you stuck in old patterns, wounds, behaviors, feelings, thoughts and that you long to change.
⇒ Step 4: Why are you triggered?
- What are your assumptions and beliefs? Dig deep here.
- What is the story you’re telling yourself?
⇒ Step 5: What would you rather think and feel?
- Get crystal clear! Enlist new empowering thoughts, beliefs, habits and positive emotions you would rather have.
⇒ Step 6: Cultivate a true growth mindset with these 3 elements
- Become a conscious observer of your thoughts and emotions and use these seven elements to your advantage:
- Element #1: Be open to learn, improve, and grow
- Element #2: Be motivated by setbacks
- Element #3: Embrace self-transformation
⇒ Step 7: Ask the right questions to develop a true growth mindset
- What are my daily opportunities for learning and growth?
- How can I step outside my comfort zone?
- How can I deal with setbacks constructively?
- How can I foster my new story?
- What needs to happen to continue developing a true growth mindset?
- Am I doing my best to develop a true growth mindset?
- What would I like to change in my life and business right now?
► YOUR NEXT STEPS:
I invite you to book a Free 30 minutes introductory CALL with me!
To schedule, a call use the link on top of this page or the following link to my scheduling system: https://bit.ly/2CUPJ1x
I look forward to being of service to you!
#mindset #mindsetmastery #mindsetcoaching #growthmindset #mindsetcoach #truegrowthmindset #mindsettriggers #mind #mindchatter #awareness #aware #business #businessowner #beliefs #clearbeliefs #be #conscious #consciousness #concept #company #companies #caroldweck #development #embrace #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #emotion #emotions #empower #empowering #innerjourney #ideal #idealself #self #idealselfconcept #leadership #leader #leadershipcoaching #motivation #methodology #negative #negativethoughts #positivethoughts #thoughts #observer #perspective #different #differentperspective #positiveemotions #potential #possibilities #solution #story #transformation #trigger #triggers #setback # selftransformation #unique #uniquemethodolgy #businesscoach #businesscoaching #coaching #coach #coachingservice #success #successful #strategy #businessstrategy #nextlevel #nextlevelcoach #nextlevelcoaching #nextlevelscoach #marius #mariusbill
Copyright © 2019-2021 Next Level Coach. All rights reserved!