What does it take to develop a winning mindset?
Developing a winning mindset requires a big vision, clearly defined values and goals, and empowering beliefs. It also requires focus, perseverance, confidence, resilience, a growth mindset, and good communication skills.
This three-part series is intended to support you during these difficult times by guiding you in developing a winning mindset to build a thriving business.
Part 1 of this series will give you an overview of the nine elements of a winning mindset, and Parts 2 and 3 will delve more deeply into each element.
What are the benefits of a winning mindset?
A winning mindset will help you overcome any obstacle in your life and business.
You will benefit the most when you…
Ponder on each of the following questions and write down your answers. This will help you gain clarity about where to focus your attention in order to bring your business to the next level.
What are the elements of developing a winning mindset?
⇒ Element #1: Vision & Values
- What is your short and long-term vision for your business?
- What impact do you want to make in your community, country, and the world?
- What are your five core life and business values? List them in order of importance to you.
⇒ Element #2: Empowering Beliefs
- What are your unshakable and empowering beliefs? Which are the most important to you?
- Contrast these with any negative beliefs. How are these blocking you from achieving success in your life and business?
⇒ Element #3: Goals
- What are your goals for the next three months, one year, and three years?
- The SMART framework can help you with this exercise by creating Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound goals. In my next article, I will share examples of how to apply this framework in more depth.
⇒ Element #4: Focus
- How productive are you? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10. Do it now!
- Where is your focus? Is it on three, five, or even ten projects?
- Which project is the most important to you? What could you change to be able to finish this project?
⇒ Element #5: Perseverance
- What do you need to do to increase your stamina and perseverance?
- How can you keep moving towards your goals despite setbacks?
⇒ Element #6: Confidence
- How confident are you on a scale from 1-10? Rate yourself now!
- What comes up for you when you look at your confidence level?
⇒ Element #7: Growth Mindset
- A growth mindset has five distinct elements:
- ⇒ Be open to learn, improve, and grow
- ⇒ Be motivated by setbacks
- ⇒ Take calculated risks
- ⇒ Be willing to go from good to great
- ⇒ Embrace self-transformation
- How can you develop and embrace these elements of a growth mindset?
⇒ Element #8: Resilience & Performing Under Pressure
- What do you do on a daily basis to take care of your physical, emotional and mental health? If you’re not already taking care of yourself in this way, what can you change to make this happen?
- What can you do to de-stress and stay balanced while performing well in a high-pressure environment?
⇒ Element #9: Communication Skills
- Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 on your communication skills. Do it now!
- What feedback have you received from your team and customers about your communication skills?
- What do you need to learn or improve in order to communicate more effectively?
- ⇒ Element #1: Vision & Values (Part 2)
- ⇒ Element #2: Empowering Beliefs (Part 2)
- ⇒ Element #3: Goals (Part 2)
- ⇒ Element #4: Focus (Part 2)
- ⇒ Element #5: Perseverance (Part 3)
- ⇒ Element #6: Confidence (Part 3)
- ⇒ Element #7: Growth Mindset (Part 3)
- ⇒ Element #8: Resilience & Performing Under Pressure (Part 3)
- ⇒ Element #9: Communication Skills (Part 3)
Let me know if this article was interesting and helpful. Leave a comment!
Are you interested in developing a winning mindset to build a thriving business? I’m available to support you in re-imagining your business in new and creative ways.
Contact me for a complimentary 30-minute strategy session:
Coming up soon…
In my next article, I’ll share Part 2 of how to develop a winning mindset and build a thriving business. Stay tuned!
#business #businesscoach #businesscoaching #belief #change #challenge #company #companies #coaching #coach #confidence #communication #difficult #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #empower #empowering #focus #goals #growthmindset #leadership #leading #mindset #mindsetcoach #mindsetcoaching #mindsetmastery #skills #success #successful #thriving #thrivingbusiness #transformation #trust #trustworthy #values #valuable, vision #winningmindset #nextlevel #nextlevelscoach #nextlevelcoaching #nextlevelcoach #marius #mariusbill
Copyright © 2019-2020 Next Level Coach. All rights reserved!